Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Automobile Vs. Anatomy

The french policeman in the Movie transporter 2 had this line in a scene that goes (as far as I can remember) "How a man takes care of his car reflects on how he takes care of his own body".

I beg to differ.

With a 5½ days 9 to 6 (sometimes 9 to 9) day job and a whole load of other commitments I don't wish to mention here, I have to trade car wash time for workout time. More workout means less car wash, vice versa.

Having paid a dirt amount for my salary, selective spending is vitally important to make ends meet. Snow wash, polish, wax, car enhancements, tinting etc. is of less priority for I would have to spend on my daily dose of protein and gym fees. On the other hand, I know people who would rather spend their money on car enhancements rather than paying for the plus minus RM150 gym fees.

How a man takes care of his car reflects on how he takes care of his own body? I say no.

No comments: