Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What have I done in 2007?


Fitness
1. Pretty much consistently sticked with my gym regime. Pulled off a few reps of 120kg back squats. And later shifted to full depth back squats, currently at 10 rep sets at 80kg. Deadifts, 120kg, few reps. Bench press, 70kg, few reps.

2. So happen came into contact with rock climbing towards the very end of 2007, and became addicted to it.

3. Lost some flabs for good. Gained some strength for good too.

4. Invested in some new toys.






Meet the ab wheel and the doorway chin up bar. =)


Career
This will be the first time I mention my career in this blog. Started my career as a multimedia designer right after graduation in November 2006. Shifted to a new company once. Did a few projects that I could be proud of. Completed several freelance projects. Compiled a handful big names in my portfolio. Received a job offer from a big time agency, took it, leaving my current job soon.


Others


Organized yet another Dhammaduta Youth Camp (D2YC) with the same bunch of kalyana mitras. Seeing improvement from the past year, and we will be going a lot further than where we are now in years to come, I know.


Attended another memorable D2Y Camp X in Sasanarakha Buddhist Sanctuary, Taiping.



Got myself a handsome Naza 206. Thanks to my mom n dad.

No comments: